Saturday, July 16, 2011

What Happened?

My friend recently emailed me to ask what happened to my reading project. In short, I moved house, started a new job, and stopped reading altogether. The longer story includes a diversion from the list, reading easier books, like Bossypants by Tina Fey. And, since I got back to Denver, I have been crafting again = highly distracting.

And it's summer, it's gorgeous out, and all I really want to do besides work is be outdoors, BBQ and garden!

So, I don't think I'll completely abandon the reading project. Though I admit I started Game of Thrones, which should keep me occupied for some time. I'll likely pick up the list again in the fall.

In the meantime, I want to use this blog for my multiple hobbies. So sometimes I'll write about reading. Sometimes I'll write about sewing/knitting/embroidery.

Yes, I am a big nerd -- and damned proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment